Monday, November 12, 2012

Free Printables

Happy Monday! So, I still do not have a camera unfortunately but, I managed to whip up a pretty cool project! Obviously these printables have made it pretty big in the crafting world and I have decided to make some of my own! 

These were way easy and so fun! Picmonkey is the easiest website to use ever! I made all three of them there! 


I thought this one was perfect for me! You know being a college student and all. Of course my mom loves it :)

This one I LOVE it is definitely a daily reminder. 

I really like this one too! 

I made these using picmonkey. I just took a plain picture and re-sized it to be 5x7. Suuuuper easy! 

I like all three because of how simple yet so cute they are! I hope you all enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com